Followers

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

flashback princess hooks

Good day all - I'm here today to take you back to 1 year ago with an AMAZING inspiration post for my little princesses.

I was given one of those party favor rings, you know the ones you get on cupcakes? Well, it was a princess crown and I kept thinking about what I could make from it for my granddaughters because they are my little princesses. Since I have two granddaughters – I couldn't just make one thing, but I did only get one ring... so Amazing Mold Rubber to the rescue! This is a brand new product that Amazing Crafting Products has come out with and it really is amazing. When you have a 3D project in mind the Amazing Mold Putty doesn't always do the trick, but this new product is the bomb!!! 

When you have only one of this...


you create this!


Which become these...


Now both of my granddaughters will have their own hooks to hang their coats on. 

  I hope  you enjoyed my flash to the back post!  As always,  have a great day and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorites have this to say