Followers

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Bathroom Accessories

Good Morning all-

This is just a quick post showing some vinyl work.  My hubby bought this water pitcher and bowl for me a long time ago and I just love it.  My bathroom is accessorized in blue and it fit just perfect.  I used to have some soap and toothbrush holders, but they were made of plastic and got to be really yucky.  Last week one day I was at my favorite store...(the Dollar Tree) and I found this soap dispenser and toothbrush holder that matched the light blue of my water pitcher...WOWzer.  They were just plain so this is what I did to dress them up. 

I cut the rose in SCAL out of vinyl and layered the pieces onto the accessories and now I have an almost perfect matching set.  It really looks better in real life, but use your imagination.  And all of this for $3...ha.

Thanks for looking and remember, I do like comments.  If you are having a hard time leaving one, with blogger's issues lately.  Try not staying signed into blogger.  You can also sign in with your name and URL, I know that has worked for me on other blogs.  Or just post as anonymous but put your name somewhere in the comment with your blog addy so I can come and say "hi" back.

Have a great day!!!

3 comments:

My favorites have this to say